UCLA-Mathnet users may read and send e-mail using the Roundcube webmail
software. To log in, click on one of these links:
For quick access to webmail using your preferred authentication method,
you may bookmark either of these links.
Getting started with Roundcube:
- Upon first login you will be asked for your full name as you want
it to appear on outgoing messages (required) and a signature to go
at the end of messages (optional).
- In the message list, double click on a message to see it.
- Select it, and click on the deletion icon, to delete it.
- Right click for a menu of actions (including delete).
- There is a simple search box on the message list page, and an advanced
searcher will be found under
Other Actions (icon of a gear).
- Hover over each icon to see what it does.